July 29, 2019
AmEnglish.com® has just released a new HTML5 version of Writing in English - High Beginning+ and Writing in English - Intermediate+.
The new, HTML5 versions:
- Feature faster load times & an improved user interface
- Include user-friendly screens for mobile
- Run on tablets, smartphones, PC's & laptops without an app
- Identifying and avoiding common grammar & syntax mistakes
- Writing more clearly and concisely in English
Each level of Writing in English features:
- Clear explanations of grammar rules
- Over 200 interactive lessons
- Multiple interactive charts
- Text translations for multiple languages
- Scored practices with immediate feedback
- Scored chapter reviews with immediate feedback
- Pre and Post Assessments with instant scoring
- A classroom license with LMS tracking
- A school license with LMS tracking
- A computer lab license
"I like the on-line practices. You learn it and practice it immediately. This will help you remember what you learned." Student
"Our students use this software, and they love it." DeAnza Community College, Silicon Valley, CA
Individuals can purchase directly from the website.
Contact us for pricing & special options for Schools & Colleges:
David Hans, Co-Founder
Phone: (925) 485-3080
Established in 1999, AmEnglish.com® provides web-based programs to improve reading, vocabulary & communication skills. Our newest series, Read Aloud eBooks with adaptive assessment, received the Smart Book Award & is designed for students at reading grade levels 1.6 - 6.9. Our middle school series, Vocabulary Builder, focuses on vocabulary & combines poetry and natural science facts. Both series satisfy multiple Common Core Standards.
The Pronunciation in English, Writing in English, & Idioms in English programs are designed for nonnative speakers of English & have been reviewed & approved by ETS®, maker of the TOEFL® & GRE® tests. Corporate clients include companies like Kaiser Permanente Medical Group & IBM. Education customers include schools like Iowa State University, De Anza College, and the Los Angeles Unified School District.