December 2, 2019
AmEnglish.com® has just released a new HTML5 version for both levels of Pronunciation in English and Pronunciation in English for Medical Professionals
The new HTML5 versions:
- Feature faster load times & improved, user interfaces
- Include more user-friendly screens for mobile
- Run on tablets, smartphones, PC's & laptops without an app
- Using the important elements of stress, intonation, and rhythm like a native speaker
Each level of Pronunciation in English and Pronunciation in English for Medical Professionals features:
- Video Presentations with text
- Over 300 interactive lessons with audio
- Record and Playback for practices
- Text translations for twelve languages
- Hundreds of practice activities
- Chapter reviews
- Pre and Post Assessments
- A school license with LMS tracking
- A district license with LMS tracking
- A classroom license with LMS tracking
- "Pronunciation in English is the best program, in any skill, I've seen."
Nancy Hilty, South Seattle Community College
- "Our students use this software, and they love it."
De Anza Community College, Silicon Valley, CA
Individuals can purchase directly from the website.
Contact us for pricing & special options for schools, colleges and medical groups.
David Hans, Co-Founder
Phone: (925) 485-3080
Established in 1999, AmEnglish.com® provides web-based programs to improve reading, vocabulary and communication skills. Our newest series for K-5, Read Aloud eBooks with adaptive assessment, received the Smart Book Award and the 2019 Parents' Picks Award. Our Vocabulary Builder series (reading grade levels 6-9), combines poetry and natural science facts. Both series satisfy multiple Common Core Standards. The Pronunciation in English, Writing in English, and Idioms in English programs are designed for English language learners and have been reviewed and approved by ETS®, maker of the TOEFL® and GRE® tests. Corporate clients include IBM and Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, which uses the Pronunciation in English for Medical Professionals programs. Education customers include the University of Oklahoma, De Anza College, and the Los Angeles Unified School District.
Our newest product, Medical Terminology Training (in English and Spanish, with audio) was released in November 2019.