April 2, 2012
New user interface for Idioms in English
Pleasanton, Ca. - AmEnglish.com® has just released new versions of Idioms in English Volumes One and Two
with updated user interfaces. These programs are designed for nonnative English speakers at the intermediate level and above.
They will help improve listening comprehension, vocabulary, and speech in English for:
- Lectures and discussions at school
- Conference calls and meetings at work
- Tests like the TOEFL®, TOEIC® & IELTS®
- Stories/dialogues using the idioms in context
- Audio featuring four different native speakers
- Definitions, examples, and pronunciation notes for each idiom
- Interactive dictation practices
- A final interactive exam for all 100 idioms
- Text translations for Korean, Japanese, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese
These programs are available online; click here: Products.
AmEnglish.com® provides products and services to improve communication skills for nonnative speakers of English at the high beginning through advanced levels. Hundreds of universities and colleges, many multinational corporations and thousands of individuals worldwide have successfully used the AmEnglish.com suite of English-language products.