November 5, 2019
AmEnglish.com® has just released Medical Terminology Training - Volume 1 in English and Spanish
This new, interactive program features 150 medical terms with:
- Definitions in both English and Spanish text
- Audio models in both English and Spanish
- Interactive, scored final with multiple rotating versions
- (LMS) Learning Management System tracks all scores
Medical Terminology Training, Volume 1 is in HTML5 and runs on:
- Tablets, smartphones, desktops, laptops, and ChromeBooks without an app
Medical Terminology Training, Volume 1 in English and Spanish has been approved by California State University Monterey Bay, College of Extended Education, for CEU credit. It is available to corporate customers like Kaiser Permanente Medical Group and EdFund (SEIU-UHW West & Joint Employer Education Fund).
It is appropriate for:
- Health care professionals who want to advance their careers
- Preparation for the QBS test (Qualified Bilingual Staff) Assessment
David Hans, Co-Founder
Phone: (925) 485-3080
Established in 1999, AmEnglish.com® provides web-based programs to improve reading, vocabulary and communication skills. The Pronunciation in English, Writing in English, & Idioms in English programs are designed for nonnative speakers of English and have been reviewed and approved by ETS®, maker of the TOEFL® and GRE® tests. Corporate clients include companies like Kaiser Permanente Medical Group (which uses Pronunciation in English for Medical Professionals) and IBM. Education customers include schools like the University of Oklahoma, De Anza College, and the Los Angeles Unified School District.
Our newest series, Read Aloud eBooks with adaptive assessment, received the Smart Book Award and the 2019 Parents' Picks Award. This series is designed for students at reading grade levels 1 - 6. Our middle school series, Vocabulary Builder, focuses on vocabulary and combines poetry and natural science facts.