June 1, 2012
Idioms in English, new releases
Pleasanton, Ca. AmEnglish.com® has just released Idioms in English for Young Adults and
Idioms in English Volume Three. These programs are designed for nonnative English speakers at the intermediate
level and above. Idioms in English for Young Adults is appropriate for middle school through high school ELL students.
These programs will help improve listening comprehension, pronunciation, and vocabulary in English for:
- Lectures and discussions at school or work
- Tests like the TOEFL®, TOEIC®, IELTS® & CET®
- Stories/dialogues using the idioms in context
- Audio featuring four different native speakers
- Definitions, examples, and pronunciation notes for each idiom
- Scored dictation practices
- Scored final exam for all 100 idioms
- Text translations for Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese
These programs are available for schools with an integrated User Management System, which tracks all student activity. To celebrate this new product release, schools may request a Free Trial.
AmEnglish.com® provides products and services to improve communication skills for nonnative speakers of English at the high beginning through advanced levels. Hundreds of universities and colleges, many multinational corporations and thousands of individuals worldwide have successfully used the AmEnglish.com suite of English-language products.