August 6, 2014
AmEnglish.com® releases Idioms in English for Young Adults 3
Pleasanton, Ca. - AmEnglish.com® has just released Idioms in English for Young Adults 3.
This program is designed for nonnative English speakers at the intermediate level and above.
It will help improve listening comprehension, pronunciation, and vocabulary in English for:
- Lectures and discussions at school or work
- Tests like the TOEFL® and IELTS®
- Stories/dialogues using the idioms in context
- Audio featuring four different native speakers
- Definitions, examples, and pronunciation notes for each idiom
- Scored quizzes and pictures for listening comprehension (new)
- Scored quizzes for idiom definitions
- Scored dictation practices
- Scored, rotating final review for all 100 idioms with 4 different question types
This program is available for schools with an integrated User Management System, which tracks all student activity.
This product is available online at: Idioms in English.
AmEnglish.com® provides products and services to improve communication skills for nonnative speakers of English at the high beginning through advanced levels. Hundreds of universities and colleges, many multinational corporations and thousands of individuals worldwide have successfully used the AmEnglish.com suite of English-language products.