January 4, 2016
AmEnglish.com® has just released Idioms in English - Phrasal Verbs
AmEnglish.com® has just released Idioms in English - Phrasal Verbs. This brings the total number of online, interactive English training programs to 17, all of which are available to subscribers as part of the AmEnglish - Accelerate Program.
It will improve listening comprehension, pronunciation, and vocabulary in English for:
- Lectures, emails, and discussions at school or work
- Tests like the TOEFL®, TOEIC®, & IELTS®
Idioms in English - Phrasal Verbs is unique because the stories using the idioms in context focus on upcoming Olympic Games. So you can improve your idiomatic vocabulary while learning a little about the history of the sports and the host cities.
Idioms in English- Phrasal Verbs covers 100 phrasal verbs in 220 interactive lessons with:
- Stories using the phrasal verbs in context
- Audio featuring four different native speakers
- Definitions, examples, and pronunciation notes for each phrasal verb
- Scored quizzes and pictures for listening comprehension
- Scored quizzes for phrasal verb definitions
- Scored dictation practices
- Scored, rotating final for all 100 idioms with 4 different question types
- Electronic textbook with an integrated User Management System, which tracks all student activity
- Site license for language labs (includes all 17 AmEnglish products)
AmEnglish.com® provides products and services to improve communication skills for nonnative speakers of English at the high beginning through advanced levels. Hundreds of universities and colleges, many multinational corporations and thousands of individuals worldwide have successfully used the AmEnglish.com suite of English-language products.