May 8, 2019
AmEnglish.com® is pleased to announce the award of GSA Contract 47QREA19D000M."This contract will enable us to sell our professional services to hundreds of federal, state and local agencies around the clock," said David Hans, Co-founder.
Our web-based English language training for government:
- Offers 24/7 access to over 20 interactive programs
- Focuses on speaking, listening, writing, and vocabulary
- Includes the English Skills Series, Pronunciation, Writing & Idioms in English*
Micro-Learning with weekly "Tips from the Author" emails:
- Link to short videos
- Provide motivation and guidance
- Leverage commute/travel time
- Feature localized audio (in English + 5 other languages)
- Offer an overview to the web-based materials
- Allow time for questions & feedback
- Tracks all user activity in the web-based content
- Provides pre & post assessment scores
GSA contract #47QREA19D000M
Contact us for GSA discounts.
Established in 1999, AmEnglish.com® provides web-based programs to improve communication skills in English. The Pronunciation in English, Writing in English, & Idioms in English programs are designed for nonnative speakers of English & have been reviewed & approved by ETS®, maker of the TOEFL® & GRE® tests. Corporate clients include companies like Kaiser Permanente Medical Group & IBM.
Our newest series, Read Aloud eBooks with adaptive assessment, received the Smart Book Award & is designed for students at reading grade levels 1.6 - 6.9. Our Vocabulary Builder series is designed for reading grade level 6-9. Education customers include schools like Iowa State University, De Anza College, and the Los Angeles Unified School District.